Customer Service Privacy Notice
Managed Service Contracts
Tiger Communications acts as a processor for customer data when providing a Managed Service. This may include storage if the servers are hosted in Tiger Communications data centre. Tiger Communications software collects employee data from a variety of systems including CDR sources, Directory systems (such as active directory), manual input, bill import and so on. The data collected will include personal data such as full name, work telephone/email/URI, Account name, and job title. Data collected is used to provide report and dashboard feedback to the partner/customer at the direction of the data controller. Data is held until one year after the contract has ceased, unless otherwise directed by the controller or processing agreement in place.
For support customers we are not processing data to provide reports, but on occasion do have cause to connect to servers and look at customer data, or to have data transferred to us. This is on controller request (via a support ticket) and so is covered on a contractual basis. Any data we need to recover to the office is processed only to investigate and resolve the raised case(s) and is destroyed after the relevant case is closed. In this case personal data processed by Tiger Communications may include any of the data held on the Tiger Communications system, controlled by the customer, usually limited to data like: full name, work telephone/email/URI, Account name, and job title.
We may disclose your information:
- To our partners and subcontractors (including prospective partners and subcontractors) who are involved in the delivery of providing services to you;
- To any relevant public authority or law enforcement agency;
- Where there is a change (or prospective change) in the ownership of Tiger Communications to new or prospective owners of Tiger Communications. In these circumstances we would require them to keep it confidential.
- Where required by law, regulation or legal proceedings;
- Where we believe it is necessary to protect Tiger Communications or third-party rights and property;
- Where we, or an affiliate processing your data on our behalf, are compelled to do so by law;
- In response to a valid, legally compliant request by a competent authority; In response to a complaint that that there has been a breach of the Services Terms & Conditions or any other product or service terms of which you have been notified.